A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single ascending dose study to demonstrate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of ACZ885 administered as intravenous infusion and subcutaneous injection in Japanese healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2007 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress