A Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MBP8298 in Subjects With Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Dirucotide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAESTRO-03
- 18 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued based on results of the MAESTRO-01 trial (see trial profile 700008236), according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 07 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.