A Randomised, Double-Blind, Multicentre Phase II/III Study to Compare the Efficacy of Cediranib (RECENTIN, AZD2171) in Combination With 5-Fluorouracil, Leucovorin [folinic-acid], and Oxaliplatin (FOLFOX), to the Efficacy of Bevacizumab in Combination With FOLFOX in Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HORIZON-III
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 Jul 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History