An Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Dose-Escalation, Cohort Study to Determine the Optimal Tolerated Regime and Safety of PEP005 Topical Gel When Applied to a 25 cm2 Contiguous Actinic Keratoses Treatment Area on the Face or Face and Scalp.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Peplin
- 12 Dec 2007 Positive preliminary results were reported in a Peplin media release.
- 04 Sep 2007 Interim results are expected in October 2007 and final results later in 2007.
- 04 Sep 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.