Drug interactions between ATOvaquone used in MAlaria prophylaxis and antiretroviral agents in HIV-1 infected patients (ATOMA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atovaquone/proguanil (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Efavirenz; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ATOMA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Feb 2009 Actual patient number (79) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.