A phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate a single intravenous dose of motavizumab (MEDI-524), a humanized enhanced potency monoclonal antibody against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), for the treatment of children hospitalized with RSV illness.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Dec 2013 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 24 May 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.