A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre phase IV study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of dutasteride 0.5mg administered orally daily for 24 weeks to reduce the risk of acute urinary retention relapse following successful trial without catheter
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary)
- Indications Urinary retention
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Nov 2007 Status change from recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Aug 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2007 New trial record.