A Randomized, Multicenter Open-Label Phase III Study of Lapatinib in Combination with Trastuzumab versus Lapatinib Monotherapy in Subjects with Metastatic Breast Cancer whose disease has progressed on Trastuzumab-Containing Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Aug 2013 The European Commission granted an additional indication for lapatinib to be used in combination with trastuzumab based on overall survival results in the HER2+, HR- metastatic breast cancer population within this trial, according to GlaxoSmithKline.
- 17 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from 1 Jun 2007 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in the Journal of CLinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History