A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of the CRF1 Receptor Antagonist GW876008 in Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Emicerfont (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2008 Results are expected in the second half of 2008 according to Neurocrine media release.
- 05 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to Neurocrine media release.