An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Anti-Tumor Activity of Systemic ADH-1 in Combination With Normothermic Isolated Limb Infusion of Melphalan in Subjects With Locally Advanced In-Transit Malignant Melanoma (Adherex Protocol Number AHX-01-007).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs ADH 1; Melphalan
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date changed from 20 Dec 2007 to 1 Apr 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.