An Immunogenicity, Safety, and Non-Interference Evaluation of Pediatric Vaccines Administered Concomitantly With Menactra (Meningococcal [Groups A, C, Y and W-135] Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine) to Healthy Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hib vaccine conjugate; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Chickenpox; Haemophilus infections; Measles; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Mumps; Pneumococcal infections; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 08 Nov 2012 Pivotal clinical trial data has been published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, according to a Sanofi Pasteur media release.
- 01 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Geometric-mean-antibody-concentration' has been met.
- 01 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Antibody-levels' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History