TARGET GLYCEMIC CONTROL AND THE INCIDENCE OF DOCUMENTED SYMPTOMATIC HYPOGLYCEMIA IN INSULIN NAÏVE SUBJECTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES FAILING ON ORAL HYPOGLYCEMIC AGENT(S) AND TREATED WITH LANTUS (INSULIN GLARGINE) OR LEVEMIR (INSULIN DETEMIR): MULTICENTER, MULTINATIONAL, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL, COMPARATIVE, PARALLEL-GROUP STUDY
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin detemir (Primary) ; Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms L2T3
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Oct 2010 Results of a substudy published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. The analysis examined the effects of continuing versus discontinuing insulin secretagogues on glycaemic control outcomes.
- 03 Mar 2010 Results published early online in Diabetes Care.
- 24 Oct 2009 Quality-of-life effects and treatment satisfaction results presented at the 12th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History