A Phase I Study of Ixabepilone Administered as a Daily Oral Dose on 5 Successive Days Every 21 Days in Subjects With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Famotidine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 11 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.