A Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Potential Activity of IPI-504 in Relapsed and / or Refractory Stage IIIb (With Malignant Pleural or Pericardial Effusion), or Stage IV NSCLC [non-small cell lung cancer] Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Retaspimycin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 76 to 88 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.