AA PHASE III, MULTICENTRE, RANDOMISED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, 3-ARM PARALLEL GROUP STUDY TO DETERMINE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF LENALIDOMIDE (REVLIMID¿) IN COMBINATION WITH MELPHALAN AND PREDNISONE VERSUS PLACEBO PLUS MELPHALAN AND PREDNISONE IN SUBJECTS WITH NEWLY DIAGNOSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA WHO ARE 65 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Celgene International SARL
- 27 May 2016 The trial was completed in Greece (end date: 2016-04-13).
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 May 2016 The trial was completed in Spain. (end date: 13-Apr-2016).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History