A multi-centre, randomised, partially blinded, placebo-controlled, three-way crossover, incomplete block design study to investigate the, safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamics/efficacy and pharmacokinetics of dual bronchodilator therapy with salmeterol 50 mcg twice daily plus two different doses of GSK233705 (20 and 50 mcg twice daily), compared with placebo, salmeterol 50 mcg twice daily alone, and tiotropium 18 mcg once daily alone, in subjects with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darotropium bromide (Primary) ; Salmeterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Oct 2010 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 18 Sep 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.