Open labeled, multicenter phase I/II study evaluating the dose escalation/safety of cetuximab and oxaliplatin/ 5-FU [5-fluorouracil]/FA [folinic acid]/irinotecan as first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 34 to 21 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2009 Actual patient number (21) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.