Free study: a randomised, open label, multicentre strategic study to evaluate the efficacy and toxicity of an early switch from a PI-containing regimen [lamivudine/zidovudine + lopinavir/ritonavir] to Trizivir [lamivudine/zidovudine/abacavir] on guidance of viral load in HIV-1 infected , antiretroviral naïve adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine/zidovudine; Lamivudine/zidovudine/abacavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FREE
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2010 Actual patient numbers amended from 320 to 207 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History