A one-year, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to determine the efficacy and safety of 35-mg risedronate administered once a week in the prevention of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aventis
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (260) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2007 New trial record.