An Oral, Direct Factor Xa Inhibitor, BAY59-7939, for Prophylaxis Against Venous Thromboembolism After Total Knee Replacement: a Dose-Ranging Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; Rivaroxaban
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals added as trial affiliate and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2007 New trial record.