A phase 1, open-label, dose escalation study evaluating the safety and tolerability of EZN-2968, a locked nucleic acid antisense oligonucleotide against hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha administered as a weekly 2-hour intravenous infusion in adult patients with advanced solid tumors or lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs RG 6061 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Interim results were presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) meeting 2009, according to and Enzon Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on results reported at EORTC-NCI-AACR 2008.