An open-label dose-escalation study to assess the safety and bioavailability of single oral doses of azacitidine in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), acute myelogenous leukemia (AML), or solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharmion Corporation
- 23 Apr 2007 Status change from in recruiting to completed.
- 15 Feb 2007 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 02 Feb 2007 New trial record.