A randomized controlled trial of a weekly schedule of five consecutive days on treatment with efavirenz, tenofovir, and emtricitabine followed by two days off treatment (5/2 intermittent treatment schedule) versus continuous treatment in individuals with virologic suppression on this combination.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Emtricitabine (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOTO
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date (Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.