An open-label, single-dose, parallel-group study to assess the pharmacokinetics of 600 microg indacaterol in subjects with impaired hepatic function in comparison with healthy control subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Jun 2008 Status change from recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Apr 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2007 Indacaterol is currently in phase III development for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). NDA submissions have been projected for 2010.