A randomized phase II open-label study of two different dose levels of PX-12 in patients with advanced carcinoma of the pancreas whose tumors have progressed on gemcitabine or on a gemcitabine-containing combination
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PX 12 (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued. Enrolment in this trial was terminated in early 2009. The Company intends to seek a partner for further development of this drug candidate. Reported in an Oncothyreon media release.
- 24 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Planned end date is now 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History