A phase I/II trial of concurrent cisplatin/etoposide/radiotherapy with sorafenib followed by consolidation sorafenib in patients with inoperable stage III non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): Hoosier Oncology Group LUN06-107.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2008 Status change from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov, due to negative results from the ESCAPE trial and safety concerns.
- 10 Nov 2007 New trial centres added.
- 10 Nov 2007 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.