A randomized, parallel group, double-blind, placebo controlled, 14 days multiple-dose treatment to assess the pulmonary and cardiac pharmacodynamics of FTY720 [fingolimod] (0.5 and 1.25 mg) in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 11 Jun 2010 According to a Novartis media release, an FDA advisory committee has unanimously recommended the approval of Novartis investigational treatment FTY720 to treat relapsing remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
- 03 Jun 2010 Patient numbers amended from 38 to 39 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.