An open label, repeat dose, dose escalation study conducted in RLS [restless legs syndrome] patients to characterize pharmacokinetics and food effect of ropinirole controlled release for RLS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ropinirole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Sep 2006 to Aug 2006 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.