Efficacy and safety of escitalopram in the treatment of depressive patients with acute coronary artery syndrome: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Korean Clinical Trials Register KCT0000053)
- 25 Aug 2011 Planned number of patients is 300 as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register.
- 06 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.