Antipsychotic Discontinuation in Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Aggression; Agitation; Alzheimer's disease; Psychotic disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADAD
- 18 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-relapse' has been met.
- 18 Oct 2012 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 19 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 2012 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History