A double blind, randomized, active-control study to evaluate effects of drospirenone/estradiol (Angeliq) and medroxyprogesterone acetate/conjugated equine estrogen (Prempro) on blood pressure and sodium sensitivity in postmenopausal women with prehypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/drospirenone (Primary) ; Conjugated estrogens/medroxyprogesterone
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Berlex
- 09 Mar 2010 Bayer Company added as trial sponsor and affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (92) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.