A Phase 2, Multicenter, Multidose, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunomodulatory Effects of SCV-07 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Ribavirin in Noncirrhotic Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Who Have Relapsed After a Response to a Course of at Least 44 Weeks Treatment With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Golotimod (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors SciClone Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Sep 2008 Actual patient number added.
- 22 Sep 2008 Promising interim results reported in a SciClone media release.
- 22 Jul 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History