A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Apixaban for the Prevention of Thromboembolic Events in Patients Undergoing Treatment for Advanced Cancer: A Phase 2 Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary)
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Jun 2009 In order to focus investigation on the 5 mg/day dosage, randomisation to the 10 and 20 mg/day arms was discontinued after the recruitment of 125 patients, according to information presented at ASCO 2009.
- 02 Jun 2009 Results from the first 125 patients were presented at ASCO 2009.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History