A multicenter multinational phase 3 randomized study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of treating colorectal cancer patients with recurrent liver metastases using the Litx system plus chemotherapy as compared to chemotherapy only.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Talaporfin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India CTRI2009-091-000295).
- 13 Apr 2010 Additional trial location (India) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.