A Phase II, Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy of Cediranib 45mg Versus Placebo Following 12 Weeks of Treatment in Patients With Metastatic or Recurrent Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Have Had no Previous Anti-VEGF Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History