A randomized control trial of anticoagulation [fondaparinux sodium] and inferior vena cava filters in cancer patients with a venous thromboembolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2016 Trial focus has changed from TU to TU and AR
- 01 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History