A long-term, open-label, safety and efficacy study of Xyrem (sodium oxybate) in subjects with fibromyalgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium oxybate (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 525 to 1050 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.