Efficacy and Safety of 24 vs 48 Weeks of Pegetron® (Peginterferon Alfa-2b + Ribavirin) Therapy (1.5 mcg/kg/Week + 800-1200 mg/Day) in Naïve Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Patients With High Baseline Viral Load Who Are HCV-RNA Negative at Week 4 and Week 12
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b/ribavirin (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Feb 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.