Phase II randomized study of first-line therapy comprising bevacizumab and irinotecan hydrochloride, leucovorin calcium, and fluorouracil (FOLFIRI) versus bevacizumab and irinotecan hydrochloride and capecitabine (XELIRI) in patients with unresectable metastatic colorectal cancer [ACCORD].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCORD
- 27 Sep 2011 Follow-up results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 12 Oct 2009 Preliminary results from the first six months of follow-up were presented at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History