A phase 2, open-label, multicenter study evaluating ambrisentan in subjects with pulmonary arterial hypertension who have previously discontinued endothelin receptor antagonist therapy due to serum aminotransferase abnormalities.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ambrisentan (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences; Myogen
- 19 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 36 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Gilead Sciences added as trial sponsor and affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov because Myogen is acquired by Gilead Sciences.