Study of the Decongestant Effect of the Combination of Loratadine and Montelukast Compared With Placebo in SAR Subjects Exposed to Pollen in an Environmental Exposure Unit
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loratadine/montelukast (Primary) ; Phenylephrine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 01 Apr 2009 Results reported in Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 27 Jun 2008 Schering-Plough and Merck and Co withdraw NDA for loratadine/montelukast combination tablet according to Schering-Plough media release.
- 10 Feb 2007 New trial record.