Single blind, randomized, actively controlled phase 1/2 study to compare the safety and immunogenicity of a split virus, Vero cell derived, seasonal influenza vaccine (VCIC) with a licensed, egg derived, split virus, seasonal influenza vaccine (EIV)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 28 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 23 Jul 2007 Interim results were presented at the Options for the Control of Influenza VI Conference