A Phase I Study of Carboplatin + Paclitaxel and MK0683 in Patients With Chemotherapy-naive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 21 Mar 2013 Actual end date (March 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2010 Merck Sharp and Dohme added as trial affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (3) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.