The HELIOS-study: effect of roflumilast in COPD patients treated with tiotropium. A 24-week, double-blind study with 500microg roflumilast once daily versus placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HELIOS
- Sponsors Takeda
- 20 May 2012 Results reported at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 07 May 2012 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Body composition results have been presented at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History