Phase II trial of BAY 43-9006 (sorafenib; NSC-724772) in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel in patients with metastatic uveal melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.