Intensive non-sympathetic activating vasodilatory treatment in hypertensive patients with microvascular angina pectoris
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Diltiazem; Doxazosin; Isosorbide mononitrate; Lercanidipine; Metoprolol; Nicorandil; Valsartan
- Indications Angina pectoris; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Vasointense
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 10 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2008.