A phase 3, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 52-week study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of belimumab (HGS1006, Lymphostat-B), a fully human monoclonal anti-BLyS [LymphoStat-B; Human Genome Sciences] antibody, in subjects with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BLISS-52
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 18 Mar 2016 Pooled post-hoc analysis of BLISS-52 and BLISS-76 trials (n=1125) were published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results will be presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism, according to a Human Genome Sciences media release.
- 28 May 2011 Pooled response sustainability data from this trial and BLISS-76 (see profile 700037974) presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History