A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-dummy, four-way crossover design study to investigate the changes of fMRI BOLD [functional magnetic resonance imaging blood oxygenation level dependent] activation induced by emotional activation paradigms following single doses of GW876008 and lorazepam (comparator) in healthy subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Emicerfont; Lorazepam
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Depressive disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jan 2007 to Mar 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Sep 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.