A stratified, randomized, open-label, multi-center comparative 2-arm trial of PK [pharmacokinetic], PD [pharmacodynamic], and safety of zoledronic acid infusions administered monthly vs. every 3-month, in multiple myeloma patients with malignant bone lesions, and breast cancer patients with bone metastasis, who have received 9-12 doses of zoledronic acid over the prior year.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 18 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.