A Confirmatory Study of MCI-186 for Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis in Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Manner.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edaravone (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- 30 Aug 2016 According to a Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma media release, the US FDA accepted the NDA for edaravone (MCI-186), an intravenous treatment for ALS. The decision on the NDA expected in June 2017 based on the PDUFA.
- 16 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2008 Actual end date was Nov 2008, according to clinicaltrials.gov.